Thursday, November 13, 2014

Time to hit the boooks...I mean computer

Welcome back! 

I think we will be finishing up the master bedroom today!! YAY!

SO, we have a busy blog today.  First we should make a desk. 

I found these cute round pieces that I thought might make a great base for the desk.


 
I stack them, alternating colors, of course. 
 


And two "two-by" flat pieces for the table:

 
Since it is a desk, I figured that it should be smooth.  So I added smooth tiles, like this:
 


I thought this made a great computer!


Now for the desk chair.  I have a seat piece (at least it looks like a seat to me), some arm rests, and some joiner pieces.

And...Here is the finished chair!



And the Mrs. working (Or playing. Candy Crush).
 
Now, every room needs a light!
 
Don't you think these look like great floor lamps?
 



Add a few pieces for the base:


And Voilà!!

 
Master Bedroom is all decorated!!

Here is the completed room!


Tomorrow - I think we will start the Bunk Beds!!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment