Monday, November 3, 2014

Plan your Floors and Make Your Plan Floor You!!

Welcome Back!!

How did is go assembling your fabulous foundation?  Please feel free to post pictures so that I can see them.  I think of us as partners in this great adventure!

Now, before we can put one brick on our lovely foundation, we must know where we are going.  If we don't, assembly will end up in frustration.  We will have to pull apart the walls we've built to adapt to the 'new' design.

Don't fret - I don't want to make you amateur architects - just a general plan will do.  There are a few details that you need to consider and decide first.

ONE

How many floors will you have?  Will you create a ranch style home? (One Story)

 
or a multi-story mansion? 





TWO

Will you have walls between the rooms or an "open" floor plan?



THREE

Will you have an "open" back of the house,
 

 a house with hinges that opens in the middle (like a book),
 
 or a panel-type back.




How will my design look? You ask.  Well... I think I want something similar to this.  I love the staircase, the ways that the rooms face.  The only thing that I want to add is a balcony off the master bedroom.
 
 
So, go ahead and search images on the internet and decide how you would like to design your house.  Keep in mind that you are limited only by your imagination... and your stash of Legos...

 

Until tomorrow...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment