Friday, November 21, 2014

So-fa so good


Back into the furniture! YAY!  This sofa was so fun to build.
 
 
Yellow and green for the living room? Not quite what I had in mind... but it will be a lovely living room set, I am sure.
 
 
How did I do it?  Here you go:
 
Here are the pieces:
 
 
I started with the back. I wanted a high back for the sofa, so it was quite grand.
 
 
The blinder type pieces make the pillows, I made three colors because I am super awesome!!
 



We are using the same curved pieces for the arm. 

Put it together and sit down and watch a great movie!!

I also made a quick lamp.  Here are the pieces:

 
Easy peazy lemon squeeze


Tomorrow we will finish up the living room - let's hope I can find something for a television.

Until Tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment