Thursday, November 20, 2014

It Ain't Easy Being Green



This has been a welcome build from the frustrating couple of days trying to figure things out. I am glad the front yard turned out so well.

We've got an apple tree...

A bush and a sunflower...
Random Foliage:
 
 
A baby chick and a squirrel (not sure if these are Legos are not, but they were in the big bucket.)

And what front yard wouldn't be complete without a chicken!

 
Here is how I built the apple tree.
 
First, I started with this green flame thing.
 
 



This is the classic Lego tree trunk:



I added red peg pieces to the individual leaves:

 
Put the little pieces on top of the tree:
 
And - VoilĂ  - an apple tree!!
 

You can use the "busier" leaves for a bush.

I hope that you like how this turned out as much as I did - tomorrow we will begin again on the living room - I'm ready to rock and roll.

Until Tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment