Monday, November 17, 2014

Frankenstein Furniture




I titled this post Frankenstein Furniture because I am amazed at what came out of the oddball pieces that I had in the dark red.  I have a good bit of tan pieces, but I wanted to make sure these pieces were even between red and tan.

Let's look at the television first.

Here are the pieces I found:

 

If you notice the curved piece has ridges on it.  I thought that they looked a little like speakers. 
 
 
Assembly was a byte of pie - hehehehe
 
 
Add antennas so that they get good reception...
 
 
The desk was easy - it was a lot like the parent's desk and mattresses,
 
 
First, put the smooth pieces on top to achieve a desktop.  I used the red square piece and the two right angle pieces to make a TV stand.  Like this:
 
 
The arches make great legs!
 
 
Ready to watch Adventure Time!!


 
The Chair!!
 
I am amazed that this came out as totally awesome as it did!  It all revolved around the four curved pieces that looked like the arms of chairs. 
 
 




 
I started with that was the beginning of this masterpiece. 
 



Added the legs at the bottom.


And a schnazzy headrest.

Cushions(Blinder pieces):
 
Franken-furniture complete!!
 



Until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment