Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Big Reveal!!

WOW!! I can't believe that the house is complete!! I thought that it would take three weeks or more to do it. Keep in mind that I spent ALL day yesterday on finishing the house - so, even if you're not done, keep at it - I know you'll get 'er done.

Let me put all the pictures up and I can show you some of the finer details.

Here is the front of the house - I know it needs serious landscaping!!  That will come later - after the house is decorated. 



Here is the kitchen area.  You can get a sneak peek at the loft and master bedroom.


 
 
Here is the very top room - I THINK it is going to be the bathroom - I took some really small square tiles and put them on top to make little throw rugs (Every bathroom has to have them)
 
This room is not done completely.  I want to build a shower in the corner and also build some towel holders into the walls - but I am still thinking about how to do that.
 
I also need to add some fencing around it, but I need to be creative since I am out of fencing...:(

 
 
 
 
 
This is the loft - I think it makes a fun kids room.  The blue and red floor below is the master bath - I have shown you that room before.
 
 
 
Here are the pictures of the house as a whole.  How awesome is it that I have to take two pictures because I can't get the house in one shot?!?!
 

 
 
I hope you like my creation. Tomorrow we start decorating!! I think we will start with a bed, or something a little tamer, so start thinking about that.
 
 
If you notice, my master bedroom has red and blue for the floor and carpet - that is because I looked ahead and know that I have a bunch of bricks in those colors, so the master bedroom will have these colors. (At least I hope it turns out like that.)
 
Until Tomorrow!! Happy Building!!


No comments:

Post a Comment