Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Table with a Side of TV, Please


I found some wonderful pieces in my stash to use for an end table and an entertainment station.

Look at this awesome decorative brick:

I think it would look awesome as a part of a lampstand.

Of course, our lamp stand needs some drawers, so we will use our standard car hood pulls:

 
 
Here are all of the pieces I will be using for the lampstand:


First, I put the drawer pulls on the other green ramp pieces.

 
We then attach it to the decorative bricks:
 
 
A desk/lamp strand is born!
 


Now, for the television stand.

Here are some funky pieces I will use:
 
I will use the transparent green pieces for the television backing.
 

 
And these for the top (figurines?)

 
I think these would look good in the DVD / game console area:
 

First, I put the top together:


Then the base:
And the funk:

Add the pieces so that the two can join together:

Add the top:

 
Finish off:
 

Tomorrow we will finish off the living room!!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment