Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Builders Block





I promise I haven't been slacking. I have serious builders block. I tried to build living room pieces, bathroom pieces and the kitchen. Man! I spent hours trying to complete at least one item and get an idea of the flow for the rest of one room and...nothing. So, this is going to be a pretty lame post. I will show you the decorated kid's room (I forgot to do that the last post) and show you the first piece of the living room. It is a comfy chair. It looks surprisingly like the chair in the kids room. I'm not sure if I like the color scheme, but we will see...


Don't ask me why he is wearing his hat and backpack to bed.

Watching something on the telly!
 
And a familiar chair - what do you think of the color scheme?
 



 
 
Side view!!
 

 
I told you this post would be pretty lame.  Right?
 
Tomorrow we are going to work on landscaping the front yard.  Why? Because I am still very frustrated at the rest of the furniture. 
 
Until Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment