Monday, November 24, 2014

It's the Little Things that Count






I not only found something to make a television, I have a DVD player, a telephone (see the red thing) and a stereo.
 
 
This looks like a DVD player, right?
 

 
Here is this awesome flat piece that I think looks like a old-fashioned stereo:
 

Put the ramp pieces on the stereo to stabilize:


I thought these would make a great TV(It wasn't the sleek plasma I was looking for, though)

See, the family is enjoying the "X" games.

I found these items that I would like to use as built in shelves.


Here are some funky pieces that I thought would make an awesome coffee table.
 
 
Add the yellow pieces for a smooth table top:
 

 
Here are some end tables:
 
Can you see the shelves on the wall:
 
 
 
I love how the living room turned out.  Tomorrow, we will start on the dining room.
 
Until tomorrow!
 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment