Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Bright Idea



I've got to say, I had a great time building the dresser!  I decided to do it in the color scheme of the bottom bunk.  Tomorrow, we will build the desk in the color scheme of the top bunk - to make it fair and square.

First, I made a lamp.  I used a blue piece that must have been in a mountain set.  And see through green stick and round piece for the lamp shade. 

It looks like this:


Pretty Awesome!
Here are the pieces I decided to use for the dresser:

 
I used four small pieces that look like the trunk of a car for the "dresser drawers".  I also used a big one of that same shaped piece to represent a mirror.
 
The brick pieces are placed sideways.  And the two by two piece with the arm is placed with the arm up (to secure the lamp)
 
 
 

The flat and smooth "one by" pieces are above the dresser pulls to make a completely smooth dresser. 


I love how this turned out.

FABULOUS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment