Saturday, December 6, 2014

Here We Go Around and Round and Round


So, I have spent the day reorganizing my stash (I've kind of made a mess in building the house!)

I also wanted to see what pieces I have to make a shower... Sadly, I am at a loss..

So I decided to make a merry-go-round (like at a park)

Here are the parts I used:

This one actually spins!


I attach it to the circle piece - that will serve as the base for the merry-go-round.

And attach a base piece to it:

I add arms so that the kids can hang on:

Then I put a post in the middle to anchor it and, well, because, most merry-go-rounds have a middle piece.

The best thing is... it spins!

I wish I could give you a hint as to what we will do tomorrow, but I have no clue, but I am sure it will be awesome.

Until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment