Monday, December 8, 2014

A Fender Bender


Let's start with the front of the car...

I have these awesome curved pieces that look like they could work for a fender.

These pieces will form the rest of the hood:


And, of course, you need lights! Duh!


I use the two side blue "one-by" brick pieces to start, so that I will be able to attach the side to the front:



Do you notice the high back seats?

I join the hood pieces together on the bottom and add lights:




Put it on the front of the "mind"


Then, I need to make sure to remember to put in a steering wheel:


I like these for side mirrors:


Here is how they look:


I put smooth pieces on the hood to finish it, but I suspect that they will come off when we add the window and hood...

I think we will do the back tomorrow!!

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment